Around Red Hawk, you will hear frequent references to the phrase "Doing It Better". That's not just a talking point, it is our founding principle, and two decades into our history, it's what keeps our team motivated and our customers loyal.
Of course, Doing It Better means that we strive to be the very best supplier in the industry, but it doesn't stop there. It also means promoting a culture of continuous improvement ourselves, across every facet of our business. That includes:
- Quality Products. Approximately 4,500 SKUs across three brands comprise the Red Hawk universe: our original Red Hawk® line of replacement parts, rugged RHOX® accessories and industrial-grade Admiral® electrical parts. We never stop sourcing and developing products that meet and exceed expectations - yours and ours.
- Dealer Commitment. Red Hawk sells exclusively to golf car dealers and distributors. Despite our competitors' moves toward direct-to-consumer sales scenarios, we have chosen to keep our business fully aligned with those in our dealer network. When our customers succeed, we do too.
- Fair Pricing. Our prices are competitive; we fully expect that our dealers should make a fair profit. Moreover, we are committed to making our entire sales process easy and transparent.
- Distribution Network. Four regional warehouses - Baltimore, Jacksonville, Dallas, and Indianapolis - carry all our products for faster shipping or customer pick up. In addition, a geographically dispersed outside sales team is dedicated to face-to-face interaction in dealer showrooms.
- Best-In-Class Service. In a world that's increasingly automated and anonymous, Red Hawk remains a human-centric enterprise. Whatever their contribution, every Red Hawk employee is dedicated to serving our customers. In the end, our aim is always to make doing business with us an easy and pleasant experience.
Read “Doing it Better, Year 20 ” published in the March/April 2021 issue of Golf Car Advisor.